The start to a new day. I think it’s important that we “Stop and Smell the Roses”. That simply means that we need to slow down and take notice of what we have and be thankful. God blesses us abundantly, and I think there are times that we take Him and all He does for granted. We sing a song in Worship services, “Count Your Many Blessings”, that I want to share today.
1) When upon life’s billows, you are tempest tossed–Count Your Many Blessings.
2) When you are discouraged thinking all is lost–Count Your Many Blessings.
3) When you are burdened with a load of care–Count Your Many Blessings.
4) When you look at others with their land and gold–Count Your Many Blessings.
5) When you are amid conflict, whether great or small–Count you Many Blessings.
IT WILL SURPRISE YOU WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!!!
“STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES”
SMILE God loves YOU!!
Have a good day.